Allhallows Primary Academy
About the school
We expect our pupils to work hard be well disciplined, achieve to the best of their ability and take pride in all that they do.
Teachers ensure that they are well prepared and continuously develop themselves to enhance our provision and extend our pupils. We are unrelenting and graciously uncompromising in our approach. We promote this by ensuring;
- The highest standards of achievement
- Excellent teaching and learning
- A challenging and tailored learning journey for all;
- Participation, personal development and well-being;
- Courtesy, respect and self-discipline.
Allhallows Primary Academy is a member of Leigh Academies Trust, having joined in 2019.
In May 2019, the academy maintained the ‘Good’ rating from Ofsted, previously received in June 2015. We are delighted with the rapid improvements that we have continued to make within the Academy.