Connaught School for Girls
About the school
Our ambition for every student is for them to experience engaging and challenging lessons, exceed their academic potential, gain excellent qualifications, grow their individual talents and secure the life-skills and confidence to become a successful citizen.
Connaught is a school where:
- All members of the school community feel safe
- There is mutual respect amongst all
- Self-discipline is expected
- Students are responsible for themselves and others
- Self-confidence is nurtured
- The achievements of all are celebrated
- There is a positive attitude towards everyone regardless of their personal characteristics
- Students are encouraged to achieve their very best and to become lifelong learners
- All achievements of women are promoted
Everyone is encouraged to become active global citizens who are responsible for their environment.