Fox Hill Primary School
About the school
We are a single form entry school with a recently refurbished EYFS unit. We also have a very popular Nursery where we are able to offer 30 hours for children aged 3 plus. Many of our children start their Education here.
Fox Hill Aims
- to promote a positive attitude to learning through enjoyment of school life and as a result to become confident and independent lifelong learners.
- to provide an exciting and challenging curriculum matched to the needs of the child within a happy and caring environment.
- to educate our children to look after the environment, be sensitive, tolerant and caring towards others and respectful of diverse beliefs, races and lifestyles.
- to welcome and value everyone’s contributions, including parents and the local community, as partners in education.
- to encourage our children to try their best in all they do by celebrating their achievements.