- A dedicated, friendly and experienced team of teaching and support staff
- A small village school with a caring, nurturing environment
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent English and maths skills
- A positive outlook
- Good behaviour management skills
- Flexibility and ability to use initiative
- Strong communication skills
To discuss the role or visit the school, call 0118 9402612
Job description and application form are available at www.crazieshill.co.uk
Submit all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org – CVs will not be accepted
Applications will be considered on receipt and an appointment may be made before the closing date.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer.