32.5 Hours, term time only plus two inset days Mon-Fri 8.30am – 4pm (4.30pm on Tues & Weds) - starting January 2023
We are looking for a Team Leader:
Who has experience in:
- School Information Management System – ideally Arbor or SIMS.
- ICT suites including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Working in a school office environment.
Who has the ability to:
- Manage the school office, ensuring that all staff are aware of the priorities.
- Ensure systems are in place to support the school in the achievement of its objectives.
- Process Admissions and Leavers.
- Complete School Census returns.
- Maintain the school email in Outlook.
- Answer the phone and take accurate messages ensuring confidentiality.
- Deal with enquiries from parents/carers in an efficient and sensitive manner.
- Produce correspondence.
- A willingness to administer and remain up to date with basic first aid.
We can offer:
- A caring and happy working environment for staff.
- A friendly and supportive team.
- A whole school commitment to meeting our staff and pupils’ needs.
- Opportunity to develop in the role.
Please download an application from our website or contact:Mrs Liz Hichens, Finance Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please telephone the office to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: 12 noon, Thursday 8 December 2022
Interview date: Week commencing 12 December 2022
Please note: applications will be considered upon arrival
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children.This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check for the successful candidate.