Term time only • 1.30 p.m.- 5.45 p.m. (four days) • 12.30 p.m. - 5.30 p.m. (one day) Total - 22 hours over five days • Hours can be discussed for the right candidate
We have a rare opportunity to join our administration and finance team as an Administration and Finance Assistant. At St John’s, our children really are at the heart of everything we do. They are happy, friendly, interested and interesting! Here at St John’s we are committed to building a professional and dynamic team who work hard and aim high, all within a context of love and care.
The applicant will have:
• Recent & relevant experience of working with children (preferably in a school setting).
• Evidence of good numeracy and literacy skills.
• Evidence of good ICT skills, preferably with knowledge of a school database system e.g. SIMS or Arbor.
• Be a team player.
• The ability to communicate well with adults and pupils.
• Be sensitive to children with special educational needs.
• A positive, can do attitude.We can’t wait to meet you. Visits to school are welcome. For further information or to request a chat with the Headteacher/Office Manager, please contact Mrs Sumbler to arrange. If you are interested in this position, please apply to via email using the application form which can be found on the St John’s CE Primary School website.
Closing date: Applications will be considered upon receipt
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils, staff and parents, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure & Barring Service clearance will be sought for the successful candidate.