37 hours per week, term time plus 15 days
The suitable candidate must have:
- O level/GCSE Maths and English at a minimum of Grade 5/Grade C
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Confident telephone skills
- Experience of Office 365 to an intermediate level
- Experience of working with children/public
Closing date: Noon, Monday 19 April 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of the children. The school complies with the DBS Code of Practice in regard to criminal record information, and will not discriminate unfairly against any applicant on the basis of a conviction or other information revealed. A copy of the school’s child protection policy is available on request.
All members of staff will require an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and this is a condition of employment at the school.