Burnham Grammar School
Apprentice Facilities Manager (Level 3/4)
National Apprenticeship Wage
Apprenticeship course 18-24 months
Full time, 37 hours per week
Required for July 2021
We are offering you:
- Enthusiastic, motivated and intelligent students
- An outstanding culture & ethos where students & staff enjoy & achieve
- A socially and culturally diverse school community
- Exceptional opportunity potential with a new build project starting in progress
- An enthusiastic and friendly management team
- Gold IIP Award & IIP Champion reflects personalised and nationally recognised CPD
We want from you:
- Excellent team worker with ability to work independently
- Willing to learn and take part in a variety of activities and tasks
- Ability to multi-task and undertake a variety of tasks with good attention to detail.
Closing date for applications: 10am on Friday 2 July 2021
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 5 July 2021
Please note: Candidates may be interviewed prior to the closing date. We would therefore highly recommend an early application as, should we make an early appointment, we do reserve the right to revoke this vacancy.
Please download an application form from our website or telephone the school for more information: 01628 604812. Applications should be sent to Mrs A Pankhania by email or post. Please note we do not accept CVs.
Post to: Burnham Grammar School,
Hogfair Lane, Burnham, Bucks. SL1 7HG
Just west of London, near Windsor & Maidenhead & convenient to the M40, M4 & M25.
Burnham station (mainline Paddington & Crossrail) is a short walk from the school.
Headteacher: Dr A Gillespie
We encourage applications from the right candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race
Burnham Grammar School as part of the Beeches Learning Development Trust is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of its students & staff & expects all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.