We are currently seeking an outstanding Assistant Head of Year to provide professional and administrative support to the Head of Year and pastoral leadership to a year group of students. You will contribute to the management and development of systems and procedures to improve the standards of achievement, behaviour and personal development for a specific student cohort.
Haggerston School was judged ‘good’ by OFSTED in December 2022. The OFSTED report noted: “Staff feel well supported and have access to a wide range of professional development opportunities.”
We are looking for someone who:
- Has excellent literacy and numeracy, educated to degree level.
- Has successful experience of working with young people and their families .
- Is able to build good relationships with students and adults.
- Is a highly organised administrator, able to use ICT effectively to support tasks and activities.
We can offer you:
- A school committed to your professional development.
- Work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated.
- A high quality physical environment - a grade II listed building with excellent facilities
If you are passionate about providing young people with a safe, supportive environment in which to ensure their success, we want to hear from you.
Download an application pack from the school’s website or you can request one by contacting the HR department via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms can also be returned to HR via email.
Application closing date: 9am, Monday 17 April 2023
Interview and Assessment: Thursday 20 April 2023
We are a diverse community committed to equality, and welcome applications from candidates from black and ethnic minority backgrounds.
Haggerston School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. All posts within the school are subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.