I am seeking a strong Senior Leader to strategically lead on Behaviour and Standards within the school. As part of our Covid recovery the school is looking to raise standards and advocate for better behaviours for learning across the school. We are looking to improve our school in every way to gain better outcomes for our students. This is an exciting time to be joining the school and this post offers a real opportunity to be part of the school’s transformation and challenge agenda.
The Hurst School is a semi-rural school between Basingstoke and Newbury. It has over 1000 students aged 11- 16. The school had an OFSTED rating of “Good” in March 2019.
The person appointed will indisputably need to be:
- Willing to share our values of Respect, Commitment, Ambition, Community and Excellence.
- An energetic and innovative leader with a passion to transform lives through education.
- A strategic leader driven to achieve success for all our students, through consistently reviewing and improving practice, closing gaps and removing barriers to success.
- A leader who is strongly self-motivated and able to complete and deliver projects with tangible outcomes.
- Absolutely committed to collaborative working within the senior team and to developing and supporting colleagues to improve their own practice.
This is a great time to join our school and we hope this opportunity is one that appeals to you.
Closing Date: 12pm, Monday 3 October 2022.
Interview Date: Monday 10 October/11 October 2022.
This school and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Check as well as other relevant pre-employment checks.