Competitive salary & company benefits, based in Ascot, Berkshire
(Monday – Friday, 25 hours per week, 52 weeks per annum)
Reporting to the Payroll and Benefits Manager, you will offer full administrative and payroll support and act as the first point of contact for employee payroll and pensions enquiries.
- To support the Payroll & Benefits Manager with the preparation of all monthly payroll information.
- Be responsible for pension administration matters associated with four pension schemes.
- Submit all relevant returns to the relevant authorities, pension providers etc.
- Produce pay review templates and update salaries as required.
- Auto-enrol eligible employees the workplace pension scheme.
- Produce insightful statistical reports on a regular basis.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Payroll administration.
- Excellent numeracy, literacy, and accuracy skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage conflicting priorities.
- Highly proficient in MS Office software (especially Word and Excel).
- Strong communication skills.
- Service levels and deadline orientated.
- Highly motivated, able to use own initiative and a quick learner.
- Strong data manipulation and reporting capability.
- Experience of managing monthly pensions data submissions.
Please visit us at www.licensedtradecharity.org.uk for more information on who we are and to view the full job description.
If you are interested in being our Assistant Payroll & Pensions Administrator, please email your CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 31 August 2022
First interviews will be held week commencing 8 August 2022.
Previous candidates need not apply.
As the role is located at one of our business units, LVS Ascot, we are committed to safeguarding, Prevent Duty and promoting the welfare of children and young people ages 4 - 18. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.