18 hours per week, 5 days a week • Term time only plus 2 INSET days
Maiden Erlegh School currently requires an administrator to join our Attendance Team. This role is critical in supporting our Attendance Officer to maintain the school’s attendance module in its management information system (Bromcom) and undertake all administrative tasks around attendance, truancy and communicating with parents.
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Keeping accurate records of attendance.
- Making First Day absence telephone calls/ emails or text messages according to the school’s Attendance policy.
- Developing close working relationships with all Head of Years to ensure seamless flow of information and knowledge on all aspects of attendance.
- To assist with other admin tasks as required.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience of working in a school environment (desirable, not essential).
- Excellent administration and organisation skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office – with a high level of skills in Excel.
- Solution focused.
- Great communication skills.
You must be adaptable and willing to be involved in all aspects of school life, have a calm manner and be able to work as part of team. You will share our inclusive values of “opportunity, diversity and success for all”.
Maiden Erlegh School is an over-subscribed secondary school which is as committed to the welfare of students and staff as it is our high standards. One of the privileges of joining our school is working with our dynamic, ambitious and positive students. Another privilege is joining our team of optimistic, talented and supportive colleagues, and particularly our very successful Inclusion team. You will have a passion for young people and a passion for education, you will enjoy seeing young people grow in confidence and flourish personally and you will want to share and develop your own practice further.
If you would like to have an informal chat with the hiring manager or visit the school, please email our recruitment team on email@example.com who can help organise this.
Closing date: 9am, Wednesday 31 August 2022.
The Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint before the closing date.
Maiden Erlegh Trust is an Ethical Leadership Pathfinder organisation and we are committed to safeguarding, equality and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We are also committed to having the highest expectations of pupil/students and staff, and supporting everyone to reach their full potential. All employees of the school and Trust are expected to share these commitments. All posts require satisfactory employment checks and references and a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All Leadership roles will require a Section 128 check.