The Governors of La Sainte Union Catholic School wish to appoint a well-qualified and enthusiastic Teacher of Humanities specialising in geography to join a strong faculty with excellent teachers and results.
The successful candidate will:
- be able to teach Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 Geography,
- be an enthusiastic practitioner keen to embrace opportunities for professional development,
- encourage all pupils to have the highest possible aspirations and develop positive attitudes to learning,
- enable all pupils to reach the highest standards of which they are capable,
- foster students’ interest in your subject and promote its contribution to their overall learning experience,
- be a team player who will actively contribute to curriculum development,
- have a genuine belief that every child matters.
Informal visits are welcomed by prior appointment with the Headteacher.
La Sainte Union welcomes applications from all members of the community, irrespective of race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, age, and disability, to ensure that the staff is representative of our school and its community.
Closing Date for Applications: 9am, Thursday 14th July
Interviews: Monday 18th July 2022
An application form is available on the school website at www.lasainteunion.org.uk/vacancies.
We do not accept CVs
For any further information please contact: Ms Karen Robertson, HR Officer
Telephone: 020 7428 4600 e-mail: email@example.com
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.