Salary scale: NQT to MPS 6 (incorporating London fringe weighting) • NQTs encouraged to apply Full time, permanent • To start September 2021
Are you a teacher who brings learning to life and can you help us to provide a supportive, stimulating environment in which each child is enabled and encouraged to attain the highest standard of achievement?
Alwyn Infant School is looking for a Year 2 teacher to join its dynamic and vibrant team in Key Stage 1. We are a popular, three-form entry infant school with amazing children, friendly staff and a committed governing body.
We can offer:
• positive, friendly and well-behaved children, who are motivated to achieve and who deserve the very best;
• a well-resourced, vibrant and friendly school;
• our full commitment to your professional development;
• friendly, supportive staff who are dedicated to team work.
We are looking for someone who:
• is a motivated and caring practitioner to join our very successful Key Stage 1 team;
• has a strong commitment to further raise standards and continue the excellent development of the school;
• has high expectations of achievement, behaviour and inclusivity;
• is a teacher with a passion and belief that all children can achieve, whatever their needs, abilities and circumstances;
• has commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
For further information, an application pack or to arrange a virtual meeting, please contact the office on 01628 622477 or email email@example.com. Please note we do not accept CVs – please complete the application paperwork which you will find on the school website.
Closing date: 12 noon, 10 May 2021.
Applications will be considered upon receipt and candidates may be called to interview before the advertised deadline.
Alwyn is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all who volunteer and work here to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure though the Disclosure and Barring Service.