Langley Park Primary Academy has an opportunity for an enthusiastic Class Teacher to join our vibrant team, starting from September 2023. We work together to achieve excellence for all, creating confident, resilient children who will benefit hugely from an energetic, highly motivated, solution-driven and forward-thinking teacher. We are looking for a teacher who places children at the centre of school life, with high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour, ensuring every child achieves their full potential.
We are looking for someone who:
- is enthusiastic and committed with the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
- has high expectations of all pupils
- has knowledge of the PYP (preferable, but not essential)
- is creative and willing to step outside their comfort zone.
- is a graduate with QTS and/or PGCE
- has evidence of outstanding practice as a classroom teacher
- is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, parents and governors
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to help shape our future by joining a LAT academy
- A school community committed to raising achievement and attainment
- An exciting working environment with excellent resources and facilities
- A strong commitment to supporting professional development opportunities
This is a permanent, full time role offering Main Pay Scale commensurate with experience.
Do you know a great teacher who would like to hear about opportunities with Leigh Academies Trust? If so, make a referral today for the chance to receive £100 as a 'thank you'.
Working for Langley Park Primary Academy: Langley Park Primary Academy opened in September 2016 and is the hub of a brand new community in Maidstone. We believe in – and celebrate – achievement and success in all areas of the curriculum. We want our children to learn within a culture of curiosity, enjoyment and positive approaches to new experiences and skills to enable them to become successful learners. From September 2018, we expanded into Year 4. In September 2019, we increased again as this year group moved into Year 5 – a very exciting year ahead as we will then be at capacity. Under the leadership of the Principal at Langley, we have developed a fantastic team who welcome new members of staff with open arms!