“Learning today for life tomorrow” - Langley Park Primary Academy
Langley Park Primary Academy has an opportunity for an enthusiastic Class Teacher to join our vibrant team, starting from Easter 2024, or sooner if available. We work together to achieve excellence for all, creating confident, resilient children who will benefit hugely from an energetic, highly motivated, solution-driven and forward-thinking teacher. We are looking for a teacher who places children at the centre of school life, with high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour, ensuring every child achieves their full potential.
We are looking for someone who:
- is enthusiastic and committed with the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
- has high expectations of all pupils
- has knowledge of the PYP (preferable, but not essential)
- is creative and willing to step outside their comfort zone
- is a graduate with QTS and/or PGCE
- has evidence of outstanding practice as a classroom teacher
- is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, parents and governors
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to help shape our future by joining a LAT academy
- A school community committed to raising achievement and attainment
- An exciting working environment with excellent resources and facilities
- A strong commitment to supporting professional development opportunities
This is a permanent, full time role offering Main Pay Scale commensurate with experience.
Do you know a great teacher who would like to hear about opportunities with Leigh Academies Trust? If so, make a referral today for the chance to receive £100 as a 'thank you'. Simply complete the referral form by clicking here. T&C's apply.
Working for Langley Park Primary Academy: Langley Park Primary Academy is a unique academy with pupils from Nursery to Year 6 with an onsite Specialist Resource Provision for children with a primary need of ASD. This exciting provision demonstrates the academy’s sense of ambition to serve the community where pupils’ educational journey is so important. Being part of a provision that caters for such a wide range of age groups and needs means that there are copious opportunities for both children and staff to extend their experiences to grow and develop in many different ways. To enrich our curriculum, we take advantage of the resources and subject specific expertise we have in abundance in our academy. This means our pupils benefit from subjects like PE and Forest School being taught by specialists. There are also plenty of opportunities for colleagues to collaborate across all age ranges and roles to ensure that we are developing our pupils into well-rounded life long learners who are well equipped to contribute to society throughout their lives. In addition to this, the pupils and staff have access to resources that are unique to our provision. These include; a DT lab (including cookers and other various equipment), a sensory room, a forest school, sports facilities and a well stocked library.
We are delighted to announce that following our most recent Ofsted inspection in July 2019 the hard work and dedication of the academy was recognised and was judged as 'Good' with 'Outstanding' features in for our early years provision, personal development, behaviour and welfare and effectiveness of leadership and management.