Come and join our School and make a difference!
Wessex Primary School is a great place to work, where we value and support our staff. We are a two from entry primary school with a hearing resource base in Cox Green, on the outskirts of Maidenhead.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Is an excellent primary teacher who inspires and engages all learners
• Is an enthusiastic team player
• Has experience of teaching in early years and good understanding of phonics
• Is committed to inclusive education and developing children as independent learners.
We can offer you:
• A friendly and caring school;
• Fantastic children who love learning
• A commitment to supporting a work/life balance
• A supportive leadership team and staff.
To arrange a visit, for more information or an application form, please contact Mrs Sharon Robinson on 01628 626724 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, go to the school website by clicking on the Apply button.
Closing date: Midday, Wednesday 8 December 2021.
Interviews: Friday 10 December 2021.
Wessex Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to pre-employment checks including a health check, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.