An exciting opportunity has arisen at our popular and successful school to appoint two highly motivated, experienced, caring and creative professionals to join our team.
We can offer:
• opportunities for creative learning through our extensive outdoor provision
• responsive learners, who are well behaved, enthusiastic and extremely polite
• strong support from parents, governors and the community
• a talented and supportive staff team.
We are looking for excellent practitioners who:
• have a passion for inspiring children to learn
• have a proven track record of securing and maintaining high standards and excellent progress
• are committed to working as part of the team and school community
• are reflective in their practice and committed to continual improvement.
Visits to the school are welcome. Further details and an application pack are available from our website or by emailing the admin team.
Closing date: 12pm, Monday 28 June 2021
The Hill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service.