ECTs are welcome
Required April and September 2023
We are a large all-age Outstanding Special School on the edge of Reading in Woodley. Due to expansion, we are recruiting teaching staff and an Assistant Headteacher to develop and lead Addington School’s new Early Years Centre at Farley Hill.
We have opportunities at both our Woodley and Farley Hill sites. Whilst it is not currently possible to view Addington Early Years Centre at Farley Hill, we welcome visits to our main school site in Woodley.
We are looking for teachers:
- With a passion for teaching children and young people with learning difficulties.
- With a commitment to high professional standards.
- Who are skilled communicators and team players who are committed to developing themselves and others.
- Who show empathy with parents and desire true working in partnership.
- We can offer:
- The opportunity to work in a special school judged ‘Outstanding’ with a highly experienced Senior Leadership Team.
- An environment committed to staff development and
- growing leadership.
- A school with a coaching and collaborative culture.
- The opportunity to personalise the curriculum.
- Membership of an inclusive learning community with SEND expertise.
- A school where creativity and innovation is encouraged.
To apply for any of these roles please visit our website.
Please contact Sara Attra, Headteacher on 0118 966 9073 if you wish to discuss any of these roles further.
Closing date: Sunday 29 January 2023
Interviews: w/c 20 February 2023
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.