Applications from ECTs, MS or UPS are most welcome • We can accommodate interest in KS1 or KS2 • Required September 2023
Our wonderful church school is looking to invite applications for Class Teachers to start from September 2023.
We are looking for kind and dedicated teachers who would like to join our lovely school. At St John’s, our children really are at the heart of everything we do. They are happy, friendly, interested and interesting! Here at St John’s, we are committed to building a professional and dynamic team who work hard and aim high, all within a context of love and care.
Do you have the skill, experience and vision that we are looking for?
What are we looking for:
- An enthusiastic teacher.
- A team player.
- A keen and able communicator.
- A positive attitude where someone strives to be the best they can be.
In return, our team can offer:
- An empathetic and experienced leadership team with a wide range of expertise.
- A firmly established ethos of caring for one another in our school family.
- A commitment to professional development, and a belief in driving improvement.
- A beautiful school building with an integrated Church – something quite wonderful to behold.
- Dedicated car parking and a staff well-being package.
We can’t wait to meet you. Visits to school are welcome. For further information or to request a chat with the Office Manager please contact Mrs Sumbler by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange. If you are interested in this position, please apply to email@example.com using the application form which can be found on the St John’s CE Primary School website: www.stjohns.reading.sch.uk/work-with-us
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt.
St John’s CE Primary School, as a member of the Oxford Diocesan Schools Trust, is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check. Online checks may also be carried out to comply with KCSIE.