At Wellington Eagles Primary Academy, we are looking for a passionate class teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
WHY CHOOSE US
Wellington Eagles is a Two-Storey, two form entry schools and is located in Ludgershall opposite our secondary school The Wellington Academy. Children have access to large, purpose-built classrooms and a variety of different resources inside and outside of the school which enable them to get the most out of their learning. The school also has strong links with the military due to the large military community situated in Tidworth. We are proud of the links we have fostered with the military community and aim to support our military families as much as possible.
Wellington Eagles is a member of the Royal Wootton Bassett Academy Trust and is linked with Wellington Lions Primary Academy, Noremarsh Junior School and several other secondary schools. By working in partnership, we are able to share a wealth of expertise and experience.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Mainscale Salary/UPS
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- The opportunity to work within a well run, friendly school.
- Onsite parking.
- Benefits scheme, including online fitness programmes, discounted shopping, food and restaurant discounts.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- A Good Honours Degree.
The right candidate will have:
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
Please download an application form. Please note that CV’s are not accepted for this role.
Closing date: 09.00, Monday 13 December 2021
Interviews: Friday 17 December 2021
Wellington Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion. Please note any position that involves working with children requires a declaration if ALL convictions and cautions regardless of whether these are deemed as ‘spent’. An enhanced DBS check will be carried out before any employment commences.
References will be obtained before the interview, at the shortlisting stage, and will be used as part of the interview process. If previous employment has included working with children, then at least one reference must be from this employment, regardless of whether this is the current employer. Any gaps in employment must be detailed and an explanation provided in the relevant section.