Hours: 36 per week, term time only (39 weeks)
Salary: £15,040 per annum (FTE 17,483)
Collingwood College is looking for a dynamic and reliable cleaner to work as part of our friendly team to perform a variety of regular and one-off cleaning tasks and duties as directed by their line manager.
Collingwood College is based in Camberley with great public transportation links.
- Daily classroom and shared area cleaning
- Maintaining bathroom cleanliness
- Mopping hard floors and vacuuming carpeted areas
- Damp wiping all furniture, fixtures and fittings, emptying bins
- Liaising with the Cleaning Team Leader and Facilities and Premises Manager for other ad-hoc requests
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Ability to manage time effectively to complete tasks to a high level.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Take pride in a job well done.
- Ability to respect and value the different experiences, ideas and backgrounds others can bring to work and teams.
- Must be in good health.
- Basic knowledge of IT for training and communication purposes
- Flexibility with working hours.
- A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dedicated and friendly team of colleagues
- Onsite parking.
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- The opportunity to be part of the wider school community.
- Competitive hourly rate (£9.31 per hour)
- 26 days annual leave (pro rata for part time)
Closing Date: 30th September 2021
Previous applicants need not apply
Please ensure you complete an application form, which is available on our website
Please note that, where the response to an advertisement has been exceptional, occasionally shortlisting and interviews may be arranged at short notice. Candidates are therefore encouraged to submit their application forms as soon as possible.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service will be required.
Collingwood College is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Strictly no Agencies.