The successful candidate will have:
- Good communication skills with an ability to speak with confidence and accuracy
- Excellent, accurate, and concise writing skills
- Good organisational skills – able to prioritise workload
- Excellent record keeping, information retrieval and dissemination of governing body data/documentation
- Tact, diplomacy, confidentiality and sensitivity
- Ability to use appropriate IT equipment as required by the governing body.
We are able to offer:
- A happy school with strong links with the church and other schools within The Keys Academy Trust
- Training to develop personal skills and expertise.
For further information, please contact the school office. CVs will not be accepted.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and interviews arranged accordingly.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service enhanced criminal records check.