36 hours per week, term time (45 weeks, 3 days)
We are a successful and oversubscribed school at an exciting stage in our development.
This is a great opportunity to join our school as a Data, Assessment & Reporting Manager. for our Management Information Systems, Data Management, Analysis and External Reporting. You will also have some other duties which will fully involve you in the life of the school.
- holder of the Platinum Quality Mark for Professional Development
- holder of the Arts Mark Platinum Award
- a specialist partner of UCL - Institute of Education
- ‘a good school’ - OFSTED, June 2016
- active partners in the Waltham Forest and Whitefields Teaching School Alliances
Please apply on the school website by clicking on the apply button.
Closing date: Noon, Friday 8 October 2021
Willowfield School as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults as its number one priority and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS check will be taken up on the successful candidate. We serve a diverse community and are an equal opportunities employer.