37.5 hours per week • Term Time Only + 5 Training Days + 3 Weeks (to be worked during the school holidays, as designated by your line manager, including exam results day)
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced Data Officer to join the administration team. Featherstone High is a friendly school that values teamwork and high achievement in all areas of our work with young people.
- Excellent CPD programme and free access on online Microsoft certified training.
- Access to www.teacherperks.co.uk for all employees to exclusive benefits and big discounts from some of the UK's biggest brands.
- Generous Local Government Pension.
- Onsite gym membership with 50% off at £15 per month.
- Contribution towards eye tests and VDU prescription glasses.
- Exclusive access to Costco membership.
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme, free counselling, free onsite secure parking and occupational health service.
The main duties will include:
- Maintain/monitor assessment manager area of SIMS
- Develop and maintain the systems of assessment recording and reporting
- Design and set up complex templates in response to the data needs
- Ability to be innovative in finding solutions to problems
- Experience in statistical analysis and data interpretation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Knowledge and skills in using bespoke software, SIMS and NOVA-T
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a 'Can-do' attitude
- Previous experience of working in a secondary school environment
- Advanced skills in Excel and data analysis
- Attention to detail, analysis, organisation and planning, methodical and presentation skills
Electronic application forms are compulsory, CVs are not accepted.
Closing date: Friday 29th October 2021, however we reserve the right to close the advert early if we appoint sooner.
Featherstone High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Young People and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicants will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). References will need to be seen before any offer of employment is made.