36 hours per week, term time plus five days
We wish to appoint a Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead, to implement robust safeguarding and child protection policies, procedures and practices. To lead in providing specialist advice and manage projects and programmes pertaining to the promotion of children’s education, health and well-being.
Haggerston School was judged ‘good’ by OFSTED in October 2017. The OFSTED report noted: “Staff have high morale. They are proud to work at the school and feel that leaders support them in a variety of ways. These include providing training to meet their individual needs.”
We are looking for someone who:
- has experience working with children and young people.
- has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- has the ability to prioritise and work with project teams.
We can offer you:
- children and young people who are eager to learn and progress.
- staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here.
- an excellent physical environment recently refurbished and extended under BSF.
- a school committed to your professional development.
- work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated.
Download an application pack from the school’s website or you can request one by contacting the HR Department via e-mail: email@example.com
Application forms can also be returned to HR via email.
Closing date: 8am, Monday 23 January 2023
Interview and assessment date: Thursday 26 January 2023
We are a diverse community. committed to equality, and welcome applications from candidates from black and ethnic minority backgrounds.
Haggerston School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. All posts within the school are subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.