The Beaconsfield School is committed to the wellbeing, development and growth of staff and students so that all can flourish together. We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and innovative Deputy Headteacher to support the Headteacher in leading our caring and supportive school. The Beaconsfield School is an oversubscribed, successful, secondary school with good facilities and is just embarking on a redevelopment project with plans to expand. We currently have 860 students on roll including Sixth Form.
- Be reflective and forward thinking with the ability to lead change sensitively.
- Be passionate, innovative and a motivated leader with a genuine commitment to making a difference.
- Be an excellent role model to staff and students with the drive and determination to become a Headteacher in the future.
- Be committed to driving high standards, with the ability to inspire staff and students to achieve their personal best.
- Have a strong moral compass dealing with every situation calmly and kindly, whilst being willing to challenge individuals, to secure the very best outcomes for all.
We can offer:
- A school at the heart of the local community with supportive governors who always go the extra mile.
- An aspirational, positive working environment, which prioritises staff development and wellbeing.
- The opportunity to make a real difference and equip students for life.
- The opportunity to share and celebrate in the successes of an outstanding, well-resourced school.
- The opportunity to join a fantastic team of staff and inspirational students.
- A strong commitment to professional development.
For further details please see our website by clicking the apply button or contact Sam Harwood (PA to Head Teacher) on 01494 687953.
Closing date: Noon, 15 March 2021
Interviews will take place: 22 and 24 March 2021