An outstanding and creative teacher is required to inspire a love of Design & Technology in the pupils of Years 3 to 8 and to lead a vibrant department in this dynamic and flourishing day and boarding prep school. A willingness & suitability to coach games is preferred.
Ideally, the successful candidate is:
- An experienced KS3/4 qualified teacher eager, willing and able to teach Design & Technology to classes in Years 3 to 8.
- Capable of playing a part in a strong team and of showing initiative, to work independently, and drive the continued development of the Design & Technology Department, liaising closely with the Subject Leaders f or Art, Computing and Science.
- Willing to contribute strongly to other extra-curricular activities, and ideally able to coach games.
- Committed to the busy day and weekly/flexi boarding ethos.
- Good f un, inspirational, brilliant with children, and completely at ease with parents.
Feltonfleet i s a thriving, co-educational day and boarding prep school located near the A3 in Cobham, Surrey. There are 482 pupils on roll, with three form groups i n each year. The School is set in 25 acres of woodland and grounds, and presents a marvellous working environment. It has charitable status with a hugely supportive board of Governors. We follow a Monday to Friday routine, with sports matches on Saturday mornings.
Application forms and details can be requested by email from HR or call 01932 862264.
Closing date: 4pm, Friday 13 August 2021
Interviews will take place during the week beginning 23 August 2021
Feltonfleet is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo a child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS.
‘Where individuals really matter’