Are you ready for the next step in your teaching career? Are you seeking a new opportunity for September 2023 that offers progression? Are you an ambitious practitioner, ready to lead, motivate and inspire an entire department?
We are seeking to appoint a highly talented individual in the role of Director of Learning for Visual and Performance Arts. This is truly a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate teacher to make a real impact within this curriculum area and the wider school. King Henry is going through a significant transition period and we are confident that the potential we have in our teaching and support teams, our facilities and our school culture will inspire you as we bring this potential to fruition.
We’d like to hear from candidates who are:
- An excellent leader, passionate about learning and has strong subject knowledge within the curriculum areas
- Collaborative, able to build strong professional relationships
- Able to motivate and inspire students and staff to achieve their full potential
- Energetic and have a can-do attitude
- Confident and has strong career aspirations
- Committed to safeguarding and the happiness and wellbeing of everyone at the school
- Prepared to be involved in leading co-curricular activities either within or outside of their teaching subject
Application process: Naturally, we are seeking to appoint the best possible candidate and therefore the application process will reflect our desire to undertake all necessary measures to achieve this.
On the basis interested candidates may be keen to visit the school before making a formal application, you can arrange this by contacting Pam Morey - PA to the Principal - via email at PMorey@kinghenry.org.uk. Visits will be offered throughout February and March 2023 - please ensure you offer a range of dates when you are available in your initial email to ensure we can coordinate a visit that works for both you and the school.
Candidates wishing to have an initial conversation about this role can also arrange for a telephone call. Those wishing to do so should also contact Pam Morey (as above) in the first instance. If you have any queries on any aspect of the application process or need additional information please contact Elene Redelinghuys (Recruitment Advisor) on firstname.lastname@example.org.