If you have a passion for teaching, Great Hollands Primary School could offer you an exceptional opportunity to develop your career within a fantastic setting.
We are an exciting, innovative and vibrant school, with state of the art buildings and facilities for both pupils and staff. Our school is full of inquisitive and expressive young people, who value the learning opportunities we provide.
Our school team works together, supporting each other to succeed. We would like to offer this exciting opportunity to a teacher who has the skills and passion to join us as we make a real difference to the lives of our children. Could this be you?
• Fantastic spacious classrooms that are purpose built, offering a beautiful working and learning environment.
• Enthusiastic children, proud of their school buildings and green and spacious grounds.
• An exceptional learning environment, with high quality resources to help you lead improvements.
• A friendly, passionate and supportive team.
• Exceptional CPD opportunities, including access to accredited programmes.
• As part of the Maiden Erlegh Trust, we offer a proven track record of excellent teacher support and development, allowing you the opportunity to shine.
You will have:
• High expectations of what children can achieve.
• Effective monitoring and evaluation skills.
• Energy and infectious enthusiasm to help every child succeed.
• Flexibility and resilience.
• Ambition for yourself and all in the school.
Visits to our lovely school are warmly welcomed. Please contact our recruitment team who can help organise this.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 5 July 2021 • Interviews to follow shortly after.
The Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint before the closing date.
Maiden Erlegh Trust is an Ethical Leadership Pathfinder organisation and we are committed to safeguarding, equality and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We are also committed to having the highest expectations of pupil/students and staff, and supporting everyone to reach their full potential. All employees of the school and Trust are expected to share these commitments. All posts require satisfactory employment checks and references and a satisfactoryenhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All Leadership roles will require a Section 128 check.