Well established bilingual primary school in North Kensington is currently looking for an English and/or French speaking Nursery Assistant for September 2021.
We are looking for someone:
- who is enthusiastic, knowledgeable and a punctual team player who speaks English and/ or French fluently.
- with a full and relevant Level 2 or 3 or equivalent in childcare. Level 1 also could be considered based on experience
- with sound understanding of the renewed Early Years Foundation Stage and Development matter 2021, Working together, Safeguarding in education.
- with a strong team spirit.
- with strong organisational skills.
- who is committed to high standards of presentation and organisation in his/her work and behaviour in his/her classroom.
- Small class sizes.
- Very strong community ethos, warm welcoming environment and supportive colleagues and parents.
- Rich and stimulating bilingual curriculum.
- Lovely and inspiring children from across the world who speak 2, 3 and sometimes 4 languages. Curious and eager to learn.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.