We are looking for:
- A caring and dedicated teacher who will create strong bonds with his/her pupils.
- Applicants with a good knowledge of KS1 and KS2 curriculum.
- Enthusiastic, inspiring and creative teacher with a passion for his/ her profession.
- Someone with a strong team spirit who will be able to work in tandem with the French form teacher.
- Someone with strong organisational skills.
- Committed to high standards of presentation and organisation in his/her work and behaviour in his/her classroom. Expects similar high standards from his/ her pupils.
- Small class sizes of 10-12 children.
- Opportunities to take on additional responsibilities within the school and to teach across several year groups.
- Very strong community ethos, warm welcoming environment and supportive colleagues and parents.
- Rich and stimulating bilingual curriculum.
- Lovely and inspiring children from across the world who speak 2, 3 and sometimes 4 languages. Curious and eager to learn.
The school follows a French academic school calendar (17 weeks school holidays; 1st week: 1st week of September; last week: 1st week of July).
For a job description and an application form please visit our website.
If you have any questions please contact our admin team.
Early applications encouraged.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.