Burnham Grammar School
£11.00 per hour
We are looking for invigilators to join our friendly invigilator team to supervise exams.
We are offering you:
- State of the art facilities in our brand new building
- A diverse community of enthusiastic, motivated & intelligent students
- An outstanding culture & ethos where students & staff enjoy & achieve
- A socially active & culturally diverse school community
- Personalised & effective CPD as evidenced by the school’s IIP Gold (2014, 2017 & 2021) & Champion status.
- Full induction and training relevant to this post
We want from you:
- A genuine passion for working with and supporting young people
- be confident and a reassuring presence to candidates in exam rooms
- Reliability and flexibility
- The ability to work both supervised and unsupervised with our pleasant students
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- An awareness of the importance for outstanding Child Protection procedures
Closing date for applications: 10am on Monday 6 June 2022
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 6 June 2022
Please note: Candidates may be interviewed prior to the closing date. We would therefore highly recommend an early application
Please download an application form from our website or telephone the school for more information: 01628 604812. Applications should be sent to Mrs A Pankhania by email or post. Please note we do not accept CVs.
Post to: Burnham Grammar School,
Hogfair Lane, Burnham, Bucks. SL1 7HG
Just west of London, near Windsor & Maidenhead & convenient to the M40, M4 & M25.
Burnham station (mainline Paddington & Crossrail) is a short walk from the school.
Headteacher: Dr A Gillespie
We encourage applications from the right candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race
As part of the Beeches Learning Development Trust, Burnham Grammar School is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of its students & staff & expects all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.