Felpham Community College is an 11-18 local authority, mixed comprehensive with 1410 students on roll and a successful sixth form. In March 2019, our one day, short OFSTED inspection confirmed our OFSTED ‘Good’ status originally achieved in January 2016.
This is an exciting time to join Felpham following the completion of our £11.5M building project in October 2019, providing outstanding facilities for our students and staff.
We are looking for Exam Invigilators to support our exam timetable.
Our main exams take place at the beginning of December, and during May and June. Adhoc exams also take place throughout the school year (September to end of July). You will be expected to be available from 8am for morning exams and 12:15pm for afternoon sessions.
The ideal candidate will:
- be flexible
- have effective communication skills
- be confident and a reassuring presence to candidates in exam rooms
- be able to act on initiative
- work independently and collaboratively
- be able to act on instructions
- be available at short notice if required
- have IT skills
- attend training, refresher or review sessions as required
- undertake, where required and where able, other duties requested by the exams officer, for example:
- supervision of clash candidates between exam sessions
- facilitating access arrangements for candidates, for example as a reader, scribe etc. (full training will be provided)
- exams-related administrative tasks
Please visit our website by clicking on the Apply button or more information and an application pack.
We ask that candidates email Mandie Whelan (Exams Manager) with their completed application form, by 10am, 2nd November 2021 at email@example.com. You will then be contacted after the closing date to discuss your application in more detail.
FCC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.