Can you provide a professional and effective facilities management service for our academy?
We are seeking an experienced Facilities Manager to undertake site maintenance, services and compliance. This is an important role in ensuring that a professional and effective facilities management service is provided to staff, students, visitors and customers using the academy premises.
You will need:
- Experience of building maintenance work.
- A sound understanding of the main Health and Safety Regulations, including COSHH and risk assessment, and how they apply in an academy environment.
- The ability to demonstrate good interpersonal skills to communicate with a range of clients, both internal and external.
Please see the attached job description and person specification for full details.
We truly value the experience, the dedication and the commitment of all our employees.
When you work with us, we will offer you industry leading benefits including:
- Teachers and Support Staff receive automatic annual pay awards.
- High quality continuous professional development and support for your career progression.
- A commitment to your health & wellbeing; onsite Wellbeing Champions, flexible working opportunities from Day 1, an Employee Assistance program.
- Generous public sector pension scheme.
- Discounts on retail & travel.
- Cycle 2 Work scheme.
- Charity giving.
- Generous annual leave plus bank holidays .
- Take a closer look: Work with us - Brighton Academies Trust.
We are very proud to be part of the University of Brighton Academies Trust. Please visit: Home - Brighton Academies Trust
The University of Brighton is the sponsor of the University of Brighton Academies Trust. Close connection with the university allows us to draw on the expertise of its education experts and external contacts – something that greatly benefits our academies and our pupils.
Closing date: 27 November 2022.
Interview date: Week commencing 5 December 2022.
The University of Brighton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.