We are seeking passionate teachers to join our Trust:
- Due to an internal promotion a vacancy has arisen for a Foundation Teacher
- Class Teacher (Year 1 – Year 6).
- Knowledge/Experience of Foundation Stage curriculum an advantage.
Ashley Hill Multi-Academy Trust is committed to securing the best outcome for every child in its schools within a learning environment characterised
by a distinctive Christian ethos. We value the uniqueness and individuality of every school in the Trust, encouraging each to develop to meet the particular needs of all its pupils and the community it serves, underpinned by a common commitment to work together, making full use of all the
Trust’s resources, to enhance the experience and opportunities of all.
Our schools work closely in collaboration with each other for planning, assessment and CPD. Our staff are enthusiastic and hard-working in happy schools with well-behaved pupils who have a real thirst for learning.
Our Trust consists of three thriving village schools: Bisham C of E Primary (Ofsted Good Nov 2021), Knowl Hill C of E Primary School (Ofsted Outstanding Mar 2017) and White Waltham C of E Primary School (Ofsted Good Mar 2019).
We can offer:
- Supportive staff.
- Work life balance through minimal marking and planning.
- Outstanding professional development for all as well as leaders and middle leaders.
- ECTs receive an extensive package of development and support.
- A school wide commitment to improving well-being and work life balance.
The ideal candidates will have:
- A comprehensive understanding of the curriculum.
- Be excellent classroom practitioners or have the thirst to grow into one.
- Ambitions to develop within the Trust.
- A positive and supportive disposition.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Passion and commitment to our pupils and the Trust community.
To apply please complete the e-application form on our trust website. www.ashleyhill.org
For any queries please email Natasha Kirby, Trust Business Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications reviewed upon receipt.
The Ashley Hill Trust is committed to safeguarding children and is an equal opportunity provider. All appointments are made subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS disclosure.