We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join the Marketing team. This is an exciting newly created role, where you will be working across both Haberdashers’ Boys’ and Girls’ schools (known as Haberdashers’ Elstree Schools).
The role of Graphic Designer is to support the Marketing team (which will consist of a Marketing Officer, Marketing Manager, PR and Communications Manager and Director of Marketing, Communications and Culture) across all stages of a project from concept creation through to completion/production to develop and maintain a visually engaging and compelling profile for the schools that clearly communications its values.
You will be responsible for creating and developing all aspects of graphic design and video assets to support the schools; including all internal and external marketing communications (advertising campaigns, social media channels, admission related materials, school publications, leaflets, brochures and posters, stationary, merchandise and all required materials for major school events such as open days and fundraising days).
The Marketing department
The Marketing department is a dynamic and busy team working together to promote Haberdashers’ Boys’ and Girls’ schools (known as Haberdashers’ Elstree Schools). The joint Marketing department is a new team and has been created to support the 10-year strategy for the schools. All marketing, communication, PR and design is managed through the department and it plays a fundamental role in brand awareness, pupil recruitment, parent and alumni support.
The department works closely with both schools’ Admission teams to organise Open Days and other admission related mornings and additionally the Development team for fundraising activities, general school events and productions.
- A strong commitment to professional development, with a substantial budget for whole school training and individual courses.
- Enrolment into the School’s pension scheme, with 12% employer contribution, based on 5% individual contribution.
- 40 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
- Group Life Assurance (4 x salary.)
- Free lunches, other meals and refreshments on site.
- Parking on the school campus.
- Free coach travel on the service provided by the School (subject to availability).
- Free access to school gym facilities and swimming pool.
- Tax free bicycles for work through the Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
How to apply:
To apply please visit our website and submit an a application through MyNewTerm, alternatively in the first instance submit your CV and short covering letter detailing your reasons for applying and current salary to : staff email@example.com
All shortlisted applicants will be required to complete an application form.
Closing date: 8am, 11 Dec 2022.
The Haberdashers’ Elstree Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.