We wish to appoint a dedicated, outstanding and inspirational Head of Chemistry to play a key role in the next phase of our development from a Good to Outstanding School.
Haggerston School was judged ‘good’ by OFSTED in October 2022. The OFSTED report noted: “Staff feel well supported and have access to a wide range of professional development opportunities.”
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about Science with the ability to inspire students.
- Can demonstrate excellent teaching and classroom management skills.
- Has the ability to build good relationships with all students and adults.
- Has a commitment to developing curriculum activities within the Science Faculty.
- Can promote and maintain the highest standards in all aspects of the work in the school.
We can offer you:
- Children and young people who are eager to learn and progress.
- Staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here.
- An excellent physical environment recently refurbished and extended.
- A school committed to your professional development.
- Work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated.
If you are passionate about providing young people with a safe, supportive environment in which to ensure their success, we want to hear from you.
Download an application pack from the school’s website or you can request one by contacting the HR Department via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms can also be returned to HR via email.
Application closing date: 9am, Monday 17 April 2023
Interview and Assessment: Wednesday 19 April 2023
We are a diverse community committed to equality, and welcome applications from candidates from black and ethnic minority backgrounds.
Haggerston School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. All posts within the school are subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.