St Paul’s is one of the most successful schools in the country and our GCSE results are consistently in the top 10% nationally. We have an excellent reputation for training and career progression and take pride in making sure that our teachers are the best they can be.
We seek to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Head of Design & Technology to lead a dedicated team within a deeply caring school environment.
We are looking for professionals with:
- Experience of leadership in curriculum development in any of the D&T disciplines.
- A good track record of monitoring student progress to ensure all achieve.
- The ability to lead and motivate staff.
- Evidence of excellent classroom practice – good and outstanding practice only.
- High expectations of pupil attainment and behaviour.
- Evidence of ability to enthuse and motivate pupils.
- Good organisation and communication skills.
- Supportive of our Christian Ethos.
- Teaching and Learning responsibility will be offered to the right candidate.
- Positive working environment.
- Subsidised day nursery.
- The possibility of accommodation.
To apply, please visit our website by clicking on the apply button.
Closing date: 9am, Wednesday 12 May 2021.
Only fully completed forms received by the stated deadline will be accepted as valid. CV’s will not be accepted as applications.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.