Required January 2022
We are keen to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Head of Humanities to join our highly successful Humanities Faculty that consistently achieves the excellent outcomes for our students.
You will have the leadership skills, experience, ideas and drive to support us in developing and implementing the next phase of the school’s development.
Hendon School is an ambitious 'Outstanding' School and can offer excellent resources, support and professional development opportunities.
We are seeking someone with:
- A passion for teaching and learning.
- The ability to motivate and inspire the department and students.
- The ability to stimulate curiosity, interest and enjoyment of humanities.
- Creative teaching skills and a professional approach.
- High expectations of students.
- The determination to raise student achievement.
- Team skills.
Social Sciences specialism is preferred but is open to Teachers of Geography, History and Religious Education.
Please Note: CVs will not be considered.
Closing date: 17 October 2021.
Interview date: 19 October 2021.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so please submit your application form at your earliest convenience.
We can only accept applicants who have the right to work in the UK.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS prior to appointment.