The Radcliffe Academy Trustees are now looking to attract a strategic leader who can maximize
the opportunities the Academy provides to increase scope and take the college’s provision to
the next level, while continuing to improve the current education provision for our students.
Key responsibilities include
- Developing and nurturing an educational environment that encourages students to
make outstanding progress and realise their potential.
- Leading and developing a high performing team that delivers the most appropriate
learning environment and support for students.
- Assessing, reviewing and maximizing opportunities for the Academy to continuously
improve the standard of education delivered and raise the achievement of every
- Effective management of resources to enable the Academy to be successful and grow.
- Establishing strong external relationships in order to identify and proactively meet
the wider community and student needs.
- Working in partnership with the Radcliffe Academy Trust Board to achieve its vision
and further develop Meadowbrook’s reputation in Oxfordshire and beyond.
The successful candidate will
- have relevant outstanding leadership expertise and experience
- be a leader who can empower staff to be highly effective practitioners, able to
support students to go beyond what they thought possible
- be a highly effective communicator, able to influence, listen and reflect so that all
are respected and able to flourish in their places of learning.
- have a clear understanding of the challenges and opportunities for the effective
development and delivery of a range of highly effective Alternative Provision solutions.