NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Where Possible Interviews Will Be Held On Site Within Our Schools And We Will Adhere To Our Current Covid Policy For External Visitors. Otherwise Interviews Will Be Held Remotely By Teams.
We are moving into our brand new school building in Leatherhead.
We are excited to announce that Fox Grove School will be moving from its temporary accommodation in Molesey to our purpose-built school in Leatherhead, designed to meet the needs of pupils with Complex Communication & Interaction Needs.
The school will be on the new site from January 2022, this has enabled us to have two new classes. We are looking to recruit a High-Level Teaching Assistant (flexible working requests accepted), for our new Reception Class and our Post-16 provision.
Fox Grove School prepares each pupil with the skills and knowledge they need to progress independently to the next phase of their educational journey. Recognising staff well-being must be at the heart of our school, so staff can best support our pupils to progress.
Fox Grove School promotes values of safety, belonging, connection and trust. When the whole school community lives by these values; it enables us to provide the best quality universal, targeted and specialist support for all pupils and their families. With the right support in place, every pupil can access a broad & balanced creative curriculum.
Fox Grove is part of The Howard Partnership Trust (THPT), a family of schools who work together to use and share a wide range of expertise and services.
As a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant, you will play a key role in bringing out the best in all your pupils.
Fox Grove School are looking for Higher Level Teaching Assistants from a range of backgrounds:
- Teaching assistants who have experience of working in specialist centres/special schools/mainstream schools / Post-16 colleges.
- Candidates with an interest in a specific EHCP area, taking a lead and imparting knowledge to colleagues.
- Candidates who want to support the development of learning support assistants within their class teams and across the school.
Fox Grove will support your professional development to become outstanding classroom practitioners, this includes:
- Being part of The Howard Partnership Trust that has expertise in all areas of SEND as it is a family of primary, secondary, specialist centres and special schools.
- Provide an opportunity for you to be a lead practitioner in your EHCP area of interest e.g., communication and to share this expertise with others.
- A comprehensive and interesting induction and training package including:
o TEACCH – supporting pupil independence.
o Behaviour for Learning – providing the best universal supports.
o Being a compassionate school.
o Semi-formal and / or formal curriculum.
o Pedagogy of reading, writing and mathematics.
o Targeted interventions (Attention Autism, Augmented Communication, Zones of Regulation, Social Thinking and Emotion Coaching).
THPT can offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic and developing organisation.
- Excellent benefit package to include Cycle to Work, Sainsbury’s Loyalty Discount and access to discount schemes.
- Fantastic Local Government Pension Scheme, including generous employer contributions.
- Rewards and Benefits Scheme that includes Loyalty and Service Awards.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The Howard Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Our Vision is to excel at ‘bringing out the best’ in young people of all abilities and aptitudes, and so increase their life chances for their future success and fulfilment.