27 hours per week (Mon-Fri 9am – 3pm), term time only.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate administrator to work in our Inclusion team at Maiden Erlegh School.
Day to day responsibilities will be varied but will include:
- Providing a full range of administrative support, including confidential issues to the SENCO and Special Needs Department.
- To provide administrative support, including confidential issues for the Pastoral and Inclusion team.
- Liaise with teachers on sensitive issues for particular pupils.
- Establishing good relationships and acting as a role model.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have highly effective communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Have the ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Be able to identify stakeholders’ needs quickly and deal with queries.
- Understand that reliability, tact, diplomacy, confidentiality and sensitivity are paramount to this post.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- Be a hard worker.
- Want to and be part of a really supportive Inclusion team.
Maiden Erlegh School is an over-subscribed secondary school which is as committed to the welfare of students and staff as it is our high standards. One of the privileges of joining our school is working with our dynamic, ambitious and positive students. Another privilege is joining our optimistic, talented and supportive Inclusion Team.
The successful applicant will enjoy working with 11-18-year-olds. You must be adaptable and willing to be involved in all aspects of school life, have a calm manner and be able to work as part of team. You will share our inclusive values of “opportunity, diversity and success for all” and you will have a willingness to develop your own practice in line with our ethos of continuous improvement.
We have a proven track record of supporting ambitious staff in to middle and senior leadership posts and can offer opportunities to broaden your impact on the sector through the work of the Maiden Erlegh Institute. We are very happy to discuss flexible working arrangements, including part-time working and job-sharing.
To learn more about our school, please visit www.maidenerleghschool.co.uk
If you would like to have an informal chat with the hiring manager or visit the school, please email our recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org who can help organise this.
Closing date: 2 December 2022.
The Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint before the closing date.
Maiden Erlegh Trust is an Ethical Leadership Pathfinder organisation and we are committed to safeguarding, equality and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We are also committed to having the highest expectations of pupil/students and staff, and supporting everyone to reach their full potential. All employees of the school and Trust are expected to share these commitments. All posts require satisfactory employment checks and references and a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All Leadership roles will require a Section 128 check.