December 17, 2021
- To work with the IT manager to deliver the Pace IT strategy in line with the overall strategic aims of the organisation.
- Assist personnel with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software.
- To provide daily support of Pace hardware.
- To verify functionality of hardware and software components.
- To troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person with the support of IT support company.
- Assist employees with computer problems and answer their questions in conjunction with the IT support company.
- To work with the IT manager on the implementation and maintenance of Pace’s computing needs.
- To ensure that school software and in particular Evidence for Learning (EFL) is set up and adapted as required to enable Pace to maximise the use of the software in relation to school impact reporting
- To produce videos and photographs for use within the organisation and manage the photographic database
- To assist with providing training to staff on a one to one or group basis as required.
- Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure maximum access to, and implementation of, technology services and resources.