Wellington Eagles Primary Academy are looking to recruit a Key Stage 2 Teacher to cover a period of Maternity Leave.
We aspire for our Primaries to become a beacon of excellence and optimism for the Ludgershall and Tidworth community providing an outstanding education for all its students.
As an organisation we are committed to providing exceptional continuous professional development to effectively support all staff and secure the best learning environment for our students. To this end we ensure that our staff are fully resourced with access to the latest technology.
Our ambition for our primary schools is to provide an outstanding education for all its students regardless of background or ability.
Our Values are:
- Excellence through rigorous learning of key skills within a rich and broad curriculum.
- Holistic learning by developing the whole child.
- Innovation in the way we teach and learn.
- Collaboration with parents, RWBAT family of schools, the military community and local primaries.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- Creative and forward thinking.
- Committed to developing children as thinkers and developing a growth mind-set.
- Able to develop cross-curricular approaches to learning.
- Excited and inspired by their work.
- Experienced in teaching across the primary age range.
- Able to work in partnership with all staff.
We can offer you:
- Main-scale Salary/UPS.
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- The opportunity to work within a well-run, friendly school.
- Onsite parking.
- Benefits scheme, including online fitness programmes, discounted shopping, food and restaurant discounts.
To apply for this role, please ensure that you complete our application form from our website, or alternatively email email@example.com to obtain our application form.
We look forward to receiving your application, if you have not heard from us by the interview date, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. If we receive sufficient applications, we might bring the closing date forward and unfortunately, we are unable to offer feedback on individual applications that are not shortlisted for interview.
Applications must be made via approved application forms (no CV’s will be accepted).
Closing date: Friday 7 October 2022
Interview date: Friday 14 October 2022
Ascend Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups, including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Please note any position that involves working with children requires declaration of ALL convictions/cautions regardless of whether these are deemed as spent and a DBS check will be carried out before any employment commences.
References will be obtained before interview at shortlisting stage and may be used in the interview process. If previous employment has included working with children, then at least one referee must be from this employment.