Wellington Eagles Primary Academy are looking to recruit a Key Stage 2 Teacher to cover a period of Maternity Leave.
We aspire for our Primaries to become a beacon of excellence and optimism for the Ludgershall and Tidworth community providing an outstanding education for all its students.
As an organisation we are committed to providing exceptional continuous professional development to effectively support all staff and secure the best learning environment for our students. To this end we ensure that our staff are fully resourced with access to the latest technology.
Our ambition for our primary schools is to provide an outstanding education for all its students regardless of background or ability.
Our Values are:
- Excellence through rigorous learning of key skills within a rich and broad curriculum.
- Holistic learning by developing the whole child.
- Innovation in the way we teach and learn.
- Collaboration with parents, RWBAT family of schools, the military community, and local primaries.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- Creative and forward thinking.
- Committed to developing children as thinkers and developing a growth mind-set.
- Able to develop cross-curricular approaches to learning.
- Excited and inspired by their work.
- Experienced in teaching across the primary age range.
- Able to work in partnership with all staff.
What we offer:
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly, and well-run school.
- The Trusts commitment to staff wellbeing including generous calendar dates and INSET days.
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- Reward and recognition, celebrating staff success.
- Leadership development opportunities both internally and across other schools in the Trust.
- A successful ECT support program.
- Onsite parking.
- Pension Scheme.
- Courteous and hardworking pupils.
- Benefits for discounts via an online staff portal.
To apply for this role, please ensure that you complete our application form from our website or alternatively email email@example.com to obtain this form to complete and return this to us, as we do not accept CV’s.
Closing Date: Monday 27 March 2023
Interview Date: TBC
Please note if we receive enough applications, we may close this job role earlier.
We look forward to receiving your application, if you have not heard from us by the interview date, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer feedback on individual applications that are not shortlisted for interview.
Ascend Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or religion.
Please note: Any position that involves working with children requires declaration of ALL convictions/cautions regardless of whether these are deemed as spent and a DBS check will be carried out before any employment commences.
In line with KCSIE 2022 and safer recruitment practices, the school will conduct an online search for all shortlisted candidates. The online search is part of our safeguarding checks and will seek publicly available information on candidates’ suitability to work with children. Shortlisted candidates will be provided with further guidance and will be asked to clarify their online presence.
References will be obtained before interview at shortlisting stage and may be used in the interview process. If previous employment has included working with children, then at least one referee must be from this employment regardless of whether this is the current or most recent employment Any gaps in employment must be detailed and an explanation provided in the relevant section.