Applications are welcomed ECTs and MPS teachers • Full-time and part-time considered • Required from September 2023
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated teachers to join our friendly and supportive team.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Excellent teachers with high expectations for all children.
- Inspirational, creative and reflective with the skills to make learning engaging and challenging.
- Dedicated to raising achievement, attainment and aspiration.
- Team players who have a warm sense of humour.
- Highly motivated and hardworking.
We can offer:
- Wonderful children who are eager to learn.
- A school committed to empowering children to become life-long learners.
- A commitment to on-going professional development.
- A welcoming staff team in a warm, friendly working environment.
- Supportive parents with a strong sense of community.
- A focus on wellbeing and workload.
- The benefits of a two-form entry school.
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Please contact the school office to make an appointment or to speak with a Head of School 0118 9314338
As a member of The Keys Academy Trust, the successful applicant will have access to high quality professional development and career progression within The Trust.
Please visit our website for more information and an application form: www.polehampton.org.uk
Application forms to be sent to: email@example.com
Closing date and interviews: Applications considered upon receipt
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure and will need two strong references. We welcome applications from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.