Wraysbury Primary School is a successful high achieving school with a fantastic KS1/KS2, situated on the edge of Windsor and Maidenhead. We are looking to appoint a full time or part time KS1/KS2 Teacher to cover maternity leave. A permanent position may become available.
We want someone who:
- Is an excellent KS1/KS2 teacher.
- Is passionate about children’s learning and every child achieving their potential.
- Has a commitment to maintaining high standards in all areas of the curriculum.
- Can work well within a team.
- Is enthusiastic about all areas of school life.
- Has a sense of humour.
We can offer:
- Happy, friendly and hard working children.
- Very supportive staff, parents and governors.
- An enthusiastic School Council.
- An excellent ICT suite and well-resourced classrooms.
- An outdoor swimming pool.
- A developing Eco-area.
- A commitment to Continuing Professional Development.
Applications are invited from ECTs and more experienced teachers. Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
For further information, please contact the School Business Manager, Brian Twomey.
Closing date: 12 Noon, Friday 10 December 2021
Applications will be considered upon receipt.
Wraysbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.