Required for September 2023
We are looking for an excellent, committed and ambitious teacher to join our forward thinking, vibrant and successful school.
We can offer:
- Happy, motivated and high achieving children.
- The opportunity to join a team of talented, friendly and supportive colleagues.
- High standards of teaching and learning.
- A school where everyone is valued and encouraged to seek success through excellent continuous professional development opportunities.
- A strong sense of community, well supported by parents and governors.
- A thriving, well-resourced school with extensive and attractive grounds.
The successful candidate will have:
- Creativity and passion to engage and inspire all children.
- High expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Ability to work proactively as part of a team.
- A commitment to raising standards and improving pupil progress.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and highly recommended. Please contact Mrs Pippa West at email@example.com to arrange a visit or phone call with the Headteacher.
Application packs are available to download from the school’s website at: www.hawthorns.wokingham.sch.uk/website/
class_teacher_1/648941 and completed forms can be sent by email to Mrs West.
Closing date: Monday, 5 June 2023.
Applications will be considered upon receipt.
Interview date: To be confirmed.
The Hawthorns Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate is subject to an enhanced DBS check.