ECTs may apply
Amazing Teachers Wanted!
Do you like cakes and laughter?
Do you have a passion to try your best and make a difference where you can?
If so, we need you. Come and join our awesome team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, inspiring teacher; committed to ensuring the highest standards in education, academically and pastorally.
We are a school that focuses on Life In All Its Fullness, we achieve this through high levels of enrichment and challenge and we would love for you to join us!
Support will be provided from the start by a Mentor, as well as, experienced and friendly staff.
Our children would like a teacher who is:
- kind and smiley.
- clever and funny.
- firm but fair.
- interested in getting to know them.
- be excellent practitioners.
- have good core subject knowledge (GPPS, English, Maths).
- be committed to developing a language rich and stimulating environment for all.
We can offer:
- enthusiastic, children with a positive attitude to their learning.
- a friendly, committed and supportive staff team.
- a commitment to outstanding staff development and opportunity.
Closing date: 16 June 2023
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and interviews may be held before the closing date.
Visits are positively encouraged prior to interview.
Please contact the school for more information and an application pack or email firstname.lastname@example.org
St Luke’s Church of England School, as a member of the Oxford Diocesan Schools Trust, is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check. Online checks may also be carried out to comply with KCSIE.